Sunday 20 April 2014

Welcome to my blog.  My name is Ian Foster.  I am 35 years old, a father, a husband, a real estate investor, and an aspiring pilot.  On April 23rd, 2014, I will be starting my private pilot license training with Genesis Flight Centre in Collingwood, ON Canada.

This has been a lifelong goal of mine and I am finally going to achieve it.  In 2000, I was offered admission to the Seneca College Aviation Program, which I turned down, to move to British Columbia where I eventually pursued a totally different career path.   I have been a rampy at 2 major airports in Canada, a construction labourer, a engineering student, a professional project manager in charge of multimillion dollar projects in the marine industry and lately, a real estate investor.  I enjoy new challenges in life and I am never scared to change what I do when I stop enjoying it.  Flying though... that has never fallen out of my mind through all of the things I have done.

So here I am, on the verge of starting my Private Pilot License.  I hope you enjoy this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment